reacHIRE is proud to partner with our client for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in Spring 2020 in the Boston, MA area designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a one-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are seeking an Analyst to join our clients Web Analytics Team, where you will perform detailed analyses of customer behaviors on their ecommerce site to drive optimizations and innovation. This detail oriented professional will work closely with marketers to understand customer needs, translate business needs into an actionable learning agenda and present associated findings and recommendations.
• Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding. Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analysis and present views that will provide visibility into business performance.
• Testing and Measurement. Design and execute sophisticated A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience and maximize sales; analyze results to provide insights and recommendations to the business.
• Data Analysis and Modeling. Identify opportunities to optimize site performance, improve the customer experience, acquire valuable customers, and drive repeat shopping behavior.
• Drive insights. Solve challenging business problems, learn new tools and techniques, work through the data, and find the meaningful insights that will help improve the business.
• Partner and communicate. Work closely with marketers and other project stakeholders to frame the learning agenda and communicate actionable findings.
• Deliver results. Utilize strong organization skills and attention to detail, and effectively manage projects supporting multiple business initiatives.
• Has a strong orientation for data and technology.nYou are proficient in programming, or keen to learn (SQL or R is a plus). Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) desired.
• Has a passion for data. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques, and are driven to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
• Is a resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions. You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
• Is Consultative. Knows how to come up with valid conclusions and recommendations based on data.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Ipsen, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!