reacHIRE is proud to partner with our client for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in Spring 2020 in the Boston, MA area designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a one-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
Do you believe that great marketing ideas are driven by breakthrough insights? Do you believe that big data should be at the very core of these insights? Are you passionate about the power of testing? If you think that is you, please read on…
Analytics is at the very core of our client’s operations. Their work is driven by an all-star global team of data scientists, modellers and marketing analytics specialists who work across the company’s marketing business, spotting opportunities to improve the customer experience.
We are seeking an Analytics Lead to join the team, where you will be focused on tackling business questions that will drive the strategy and direction of the business. You will leverage the methodology, tools, and reporting available through the existing program and augment those with your own creative solutions to evolve how they work with their teams. This role requires you to think outside the box while maintaining analytical rigor.
You will be primarily focused on optimizing the customer experience with teams guided by an agile, customer focused, experiment-and-learn methodology. You are expected to partner closely with these teams, thinking quickly and creatively about ways to measure and assess opportunities.
• Enabling data driven decision making by leveraging advanced analytics techniques to isolate value drivers of products and services, synthesizing findings to develop actionable insights to the business
• Partnering with business stakeholders to develop a learning agenda, prioritizing which business questions will enable data driven decision making
• Expanding advanced analytics techniques in the team’s toolkit
• Designing, implementing, and measuring the impact of initiatives (e.g. A/B test, baseline comparison)
• Working closely with other analytics leads to inform the development, maintenance, and improvement of tools for implementing, measuring, and analyzing initiatives/tests
• Working in a fast paced, ever changing environment that requires flexibility and agility
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related discipline. MBA highly desirable.
• 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years in an eCommerce environment
• Hands-on experience in SQL, Python, and/or R building time series, linear and logistic regression and decision tree models
• Stellar communication and presentation skills; ability to develop compelling deliverables that tell a clear story and recommendation to the business, delivering technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Must possess a strong understanding of statistical methods and familiarity with test design
• Passion, curiosity, and adaptability complimented by an ambitious personality to drive analyses that uncover impactful insights
• Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and initiatives
• Strong collaboration skills including communication, giving and receiving feedback, ability to work in cross functional teams, shared ownership of projects
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, think creatively about accomplishing work
• Experience with creating reports and dashboards in Looker or Tableau a plus
• Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics tools a plus
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Ipsen, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!