reacHIRE is proud to partner with our client for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in Spring 2020 in the Boston, MA area designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a one-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our client’s team, working with developers and business partners to deliver solutions to customers quickly and securely. This team works with Content Delivery Networks, DNS providers, and other internal teams to provide the best services to their customers and stakeholders. They hold the bar high, and are successful when their stakeholders are using the best edge services, designs, and practices to bring their innovations to customers.
• Splitting your time between development and operations functions, helping stakeholders realize what is possible through the company’s suite of services while helping them understand the tradeoffs of their decisions.
• You will be collaborating with your team to design or redesign systems based on new requirements sourced from stakeholders.
• You will engage directly with stakeholders to discover their requirements, support the platforms, and enhance their service offerings.
• You will put your fingers to the keyboard and troubleshoot incidents that occur in Development and Production.
• Develop solutions that enable self-service consumption of critical platforms, and enable tight feedback loops to stakeholders.
• You have experience in writing code to deliver automation, tools, and services. Python, Powershell, Go, and Ruby are frequently used.
• You have experience working with development tools such as Jenkins or Gitlab.
• You should have familiarity with operating systems and how they work. Microsoft Windows and Linux are used.
• You know about the Four Golden Signals and know how to use modern practices and solutions to deliver the best in class monitoring and error detection.
• You have familiarity with tools like Terraform and Cloudformation to automate and evaluate changes in infrastructure.
• You have experience using cloud providers like AWS, and GCP to deliver Production services.
• You bring an understanding of how the internet works, and how websites deliver their services to their customers.
• You have superior troubleshooting skills and practices, especially when incidents span technology areas.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Ipsen, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!