reacHIRE is proud to partner with our client for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in Spring 2020 in the Boston, MA area designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a one-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are seeking a Senior Data Science Specialist to join the team of scientists in our client’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization, working alongside business analysts, technologists, data engineers, and business stakeholders to solve critical challenges and drive tremendous business value. You’ll seek ways to improve, communicate openly, and be an active problem-solver.
As an expert in the forecasting domain, you will provide cutting edge algorithms, visualizations and expert insight for time series challenges throughout the organization – whether product demand forecasting or helping to establish an “early warning” framework for critical business metrics. You’ll partner with business stakeholders to define problems and develop models which impact their business across markets (North American, Europe, and beyond), and across product lines.
• Engage with stakeholders to consult around analytical project requirements, define success metrics, explain methodologies and results, and negotiate deliverables.
• Build new models, as well as analyze pre-existing time series models and algorithms; provide suggestions on how to evolve forecasting data products, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness
• Provide “self-service” visualizations and dashboards to help internal users understand trends and better manage their business lines
• Help define a roadmap for forecasting as a core capability
• M.S. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Operational Research or related quantitative field
• 3+ years of advanced machine learning and modelling experience; 1+ years of time-series specific experience (which may include Arima, Bayesian Structured Time Series, Prophet, LSTM)
• Proficiency in model development, model validation and model implementation for large-scale applications
• Proficient programming skills in Python or R
• Strength in clarifying and formalizing complex problems
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to convey mathematical results and concepts to non-science stakeholders
• Communicating and managing work in a cross-functional environment
• Experience with Spark, Java, Scala, S3, Azure, Databricks, Bayesian Statistics is a plus
• Experience using standard libraries (scikit-learn, MLlib, TensorFlow, MXNet, PyMC3) is a plus
• Agile working methodology is a plus
• Relevant work in an e-commerce environment is a plus
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Ipsen, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!