reacHIRE is proud to partner with our client for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in Spring 2020 in the Boston, MA area designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a one-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to join our client’s team of strategic thought partners and important enablers of their business strategy. This team works closely with leaders to develop and implement people strategies that allow them to attract, develop and retain top talent across a range of operations. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities supporting the company community, the HRBP may take ownership of key wide initiatives, driving projects to completion. This role will have a considerable amount of autonomy, acting as a consultant to management on people related issues.
• Consult with senior leaders, providing HR guidance on organizational design, change management, engagement initiatives, performance management, workforce & succession planning programs.
• Work across multiple levels of management and partner with centers of excellence when appropriate, to identify and solve complex HR issues.
• Participate on project teams to develop programs and processes in support of overall HR functions.
• Act as a change agent, leading the efforts and change management planning for various initiatives and/or organizational wide change.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
• Acts as the liaison between HR and the business, ensuring effective communication of information.
• Identifies HR functional priorities and leads the work to execute against these priorities.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience supporting senior leaders in a HR business partner or HR generalist capacity.
• Strong partnership experience with an emphasis in positive employee relations, change management, talent management, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels and all positions within the organization.
• Proven capacity to coach and mentor managers and team members in a positive and inclusive environment.
• A solutions-oriented mindset and an adaptive style, with a bias to action and comfort with a fast pace and rapid change.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Ipsen, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!