reacHIRE is proud to partner with our client for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in Spring 2020 in the Boston, MA area designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a one-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our client’s business-value focused team that partners with their manufacturing groups to launch new products and transition them to their core product lines. The team develops and maintains the tools, technologies, and processes that allow the company to rapidly launch new products and integrate with new printing technologies. This is a cross-functional team working on technologies that interact with nearly all aspects of their fulfillment technologies. You will have the opportunity to directly work with business owners and engineers around the world in the United States, Canada, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, and India on a core part of the company’s revenue generation.
• Be a key member of an innovative and growing team that works on complex software in a fast-paced environment
• Leverage communication skills working with both internal clients and external partners to help create and execute on technology roadmaps
• Implement software systems and frameworks that enable their global software engineering organization to meet the challenges of a rapidly growing catalog of products and an expanding global network of highly automated manufacturing facilities.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 1-3 years of experience with Object-oriented programming, service-oriented multi-tier application architectures, and the model-view-controller design pattern.
• Database programming with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server is a plus) required
• Hands-on experience with more than one programming language
• Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team is a must.
• Work experience with Microsoft .Net development (C#, .Net 4.5 or later, or .Net Core preferred
• A passion for understanding how complicated systems work and how things are made,
• Strong initiative; autonomous and detail-oriented
• Passion for coding, hands-on development
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Ipsen, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!