reacHIRE is proud to partner with our client for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in Spring 2020 in the Boston, MA area designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a one-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join our client's outstanding global team of data scientists, web and marketing analytics specialists. This team co-creates with partners and technologists to spur new customer growth, build inspired customer experiences, understand customer behaviors, and uncover opportunities to improve.
• Be immersed in diverse teams (e.g., Product Owners, Designers, Developers) where you will lead exploratory analyses to uncover customer insights to improve the customer site experience
• Uncover optimization opportunities and continually bring forward ideas and insights
• Design, execute, and analyze A/B tests as well as partner with other analytics leads to inform the development, maintenance, and improvement of tools for analyzing and executing tests
• Collaborating in a fast paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often
• A strong orientation for data and technology. You are proficient in programming, or keen to learn (SQL or R is a plus). Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) desired.
• Has a passion for data. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques and are driven to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker is a plus.
• Is a resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions. You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
• Is Consultative. Knows how to come up with valid conclusions and recommendations based on data.
• 3+ years of experience in an eCommerce environment and a bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related discipline.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Ipsen, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!