reacHIRE is proud to partner with our client for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in Spring 2020 in the Boston, MA area designed for professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a one-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are seeking a Senior Communications Specialist who is a passionate, driven and dynamic communicator to play a key role shaping and delivering internal communications to our client’s global Data & Analytics (DnA) team. Your goal is to support and accelerate the company’s success by ensuring their DnA team members around the world understand, are motivated by, and act upon the team’s strategy. You’ll play a key role as part of the Internal Communications team, partnering with the DnA Communications Business Partner and working closely with the Chief Data Officer and DnA Leadership Team. The work is varied, and you’ll be leading and contributing to all communications, delivered through channels including but not limited to online, print, video, events and live presentations.
• Leading execution of a wide variety of regular and one-off communications with specific audiences and/or company wide
• Writing, distributing and measuring the impact of a broad range of written and visual communications
• Advancing understanding of the company’s Data & Analytics strategy, how they are progressing on their roadmap and how this is reflected within the DnA organization and across the entire company
• Contributing to the development and measurement of communications channels
• Planning and developing content for live events
• Building and maintaining relationships with a range of team members
• A self-starting approach to your work
• Experience contributing to communications initiatives in a business environment
• An eye for improving existing channels and ways of working, while identifying new ones to enhance communications effectiveness
• The ability to take ideate, take direction and deliver from concept, through execution to measurement, as an individual contributor but leaning on the support of the team, including creative support
• A track record of successful execution in an internal communications role, either agency or in-house
• Exceptional writing and editing skills. Demonstrated ability to produce clear, compelling, motivating communications for team members of all levels and in all geographies
• Ability to prioritize deliverables and deliver high-quality outputs in a fast-paced environment
• Networking skills, and the ability to use your relationships and curiosity to help unearth great communication opportunities
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company's unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selects under-the-radar, top talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Ipsen, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!